Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!

Last thursday was my mom's birthday. I can't tell you her age though. I thought it would be wonderful if I cooked her a birthday dinner. I planned it for days. Everything had to be perfect, and in my opinion, everything was almost perfect. Of course there were a few things I'd like to tweak, but overall, it was a successful dinner. Enough with the talking, I'll show you the pictures!

from left to right:

~Seared salmon with pea puree
~tomato garlic bruschetta
~arugula salad w/bacon and balsamic vinaigrette


spinach-ricotta ravioli

spinach-ricotta ravioli with a butter sage sauce

chocolate cake filled with white chocolate mousse covered in chocolate buttercream

my wonderful mom!

my cousin and mom

my mom and I
(haha where are my eyes?!)



Although making this whole dinner was very tedious, especially since I was doing it all alone, I was very happy to see my mom happy. She absolutely loved every course. It was a great night and I'm really glad I decided to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment